THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL TRAINING IN THE USE OF CELLVIZIO SYSTEM : STUDY OF CEREBRAL VASCULAR NETWORK BY ENDOMICROSCOPY IN VIVO
June 13-14, 2017 in Bordeaux, France
Aims: The training will address in real-time visualization and measurement of the vascular reactivity and permeability of the blood-brain barrier in rodent models. The proposed method will be the endomicroscopy in vivo using Cellvizio technology in anaesthetised rodents.
Topics: This 2 days workshop will cover :
* Theoretical courses on endomicroscopy in vivo: principles, applications and potentials in the context of neurosciences and cardiovascular
* Hands on courses will include :
- Surgical implantation of fiber guides (Certification in experimental surgery required for this course)
- Measurement of the blood-brain barrier effectiveness by endomicroscopy in vivo in real time
- Measurement of pial arteries vasoreactivity by endomicroscopy in vivo in real time
- Results analysis and discussion
Jean-Luc MOREL, Institute of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Bordeaux
Florence BERANGER, Bérengère PETIT and Véronique DEROCHE, Neurocentre Magendie, Bordeaux
Selection: Due to space limitation, only 6 participants will be enrolled in each course.
Attendees: Technicians, postdoctoral students and researchers with knowledge in fluorescence, microscopy, cerebral vascular network and clinical and ethical concepts