Study of cerebral vascular network by endomicroscopy in vivo
Theoretical and practical training in the use of Cellvizio system
June 13-14, 2017 in Neurocentre Magendie, Bordeaux, France
This 2-days workshop will cover :
- Theoretical courses on endomicroscopy in vivo: principles, applications and potentials in the context of neurosciences and cardiovascular research
- Hands on courses will include :
- Surgical implantation of fiber guides (Certification in experimental surgery required for this course)
- Measurement of the blood-brain barrier effectiveness by endomicroscopy in vivo in real time
- Measurement of pial arteries vasoreactivity by endomicroscopy in vivo in real time
- Results analysis and discussion
Selection: Due to space limitation, only 6 participants will be enrolled in each course.
Training manager : Dr. Jean-Luc Morel, Institute of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Bordeaux
Organizers : Drs. Florence Béranger, Bérengère Petit, and Véronique Deroche, Neurocentre Magendie, Bordeaux
Optogenetics and in vivo electrophysiology course
OptoPath offered in november 2016 a 3 days hands-on workshop covering principles and practices of optogenetics coupled with in vivo electrophysiology in behaving rodents.
If you are interested to follow our next course on Optogenetics and/or in vivo electrophysiology, please contact us.
Training manager : Dr. Cyril Herry
Experimental drug addiction studies : training in intravenous self-administration in rodents
OptoPath offers a 5 days hands-on workshop covering principles and practices of self-administration in rodents.
Space is limited, so individuals wishing to participate in any of our courses should contact us directly for training registration