- "Adipocyte cannabinoid receptor CB1 regulates energy homeostasis and alternatively activated macrophages"
A publication in JCI with Daniela Cota.[ read more ]
- "The brain strikes back: Hypothalamic targets for peripheral CB1 receptor inverse agonism"
A publication in Molecular Metabolism by Daniela Cota.[ read more ]
- "Liver Reptin/RUVBL2 controls glucose and lipid metabolism with opposite actions on mTORC1 and mTORC2 signalling"
A new publication in Gut with Daniela Cota.[ read more ]
- "MECHANISMS IN ENDOCRINOLOGY: Endocannabinoids and metabolism: past, present and future."
A Review in European Journal of Endocrinology with Daniela Cota.[ read more ]
- "Temporal binding function of dorsal CA1 is critical for declarative memory formation"
A New Publication In PNAS By Aline Marighetto Team[ read more ]
OptoPath combines the expertise of neurobiologists, electrophysiologists and experimental psychologists for the identification of new therapeutic targets against 4 major psychological disorders: Addiction, Obesity, PTSD/Anxiety-related disorders and Memory deficits.
Their efforts have been directed towards the development of:
- Innovative rodent behavioral models of these highly incident psychopathologies with complex behavioral disturbances. To be as close as possible from the human symptomatology, the diagnosis criteria and clinical characteristics of the pathologies of interest have been operationalized into rodents.
- Cutting edge tools for neurobiological investigations coupling technologies such as multi-sites electrophysiology, optogenetics and deep brain vascular imaging in behaving rodents.
Combining these innovative animal models and cutting-edge technologies, OptoPath provides :
- A large range of in vivo assays to evaluate the safety/therapeutic effects of novel drugs in the context of 4 major psychopathologies: